How you Should be Baking with Figs
Figs are everywhere right now and they’re great to bake with. Figs in focaccia, figs in quick breads, and figs in coffee cake – both fresh figs and dried are fair game! These are all the ways you could be baking during peak fig season.
1. Arabian Nights Pavlova – (John Whaite)
All the drama on one plate. Get the recipe here.
2. Cornbread Coffee Cake with Fresh Figs and Walnut Streusel – (Food 52)
You need this Vivian Howard cornbread masterpiece at yur next brunch. Get the recipe here.
3. Fig & Fennel Biscotti – (Sweet Paul)
Fennel seeds, cinnamon, hazelnuts, and dried figs. The perfect autumn biscotti. Get the recipe here.
4. Roasted Goat Cheese Stuffed with Lavender Thyme Honey – (Be Ravenous)
A simple, classic preparation with a lavender thyme twist. Can’t go wrong with this. Get the recipe here.
5. Baked Rolled Barley with Figs, Berries, and Cardamom – (The Bojon Gourmet)
Love Alanna’s take on my baked oatmeal. Also love that she bakes it in a cast-iron skillet! Brill. Get the recipe here.
6. Chocolate Banana Fig Bread – (Kitchen Confidante)
A banan bread with a chocolate and fig twist. Olive oil is a good alternative to the canola called for. Get the recipe here.
7. Focaccia with Figs – (Italian Food Forever)
You just know this is good. Get the recipe here.
Continue reading How you Should be Baking with Figs…